Wednesday, April 11, 2018

hipstermedically we can call it as "throw-pyrexia"

Assalamualaikum

Recently i got (or gett-ing, because it still happening) chickenpox, not knowing from who, when or where. Finally. So now my face is full with red dots ranging from macules, papules, vesicles, blisters and dried crusts. So does the other parts of body.

Once i told ibu that this really sucks. Because i feel healthy despite of all the visible symptoms on my body which made people worry/afraid. I cannot go out, i cant attend classes, i made lesson plans for my students but i cannot work it out because im infectious.

Then ibu said, "hilang pahala, dapat dosa lagi".
Sebab merungut dapat demam campak

...

Actually i think all those fuss/whim i made is actually just for the sake to unleash
the inner part of me that just want to get attention?
Macam ngade ngade gitulah

Meh nak reflect sikit
Just for my future-self's reading

The day after i got my mc, i decided to go to school to deliver it to my teacher, informing them that i cannot come for the next 10 days. Then i planned to enter a morning class (in my schedule), passing them handouts for exam together with instructions that should be conducted by the class committee, went to the other class afterwards to do the same, then to the third class to pass them the simplified note for the new chapter.

And i was eager to go to school,
too eager that it makes me still having the regret contracting chickenpox
Yeah, i mean, im too excited for new lesson..
Can't help that

So the night before i should prepare everything right
The ideas were running fast in my mind

Yet me was too lazy. I felt asleep during preparing the materials. Then the next morning, i woke up really late. My home to school is 15 mins away by motorcycle at full speed. But if i need to go out before 7.30am, I should prepared to leave 30 mins earlier because the road can be quite busy. Plus, i haven't photocopy the exam papers. Duh.

Sure, what happen next was ---- 
I LOST MY INTEREST TO GO TO SCHOOL
Haha. Dushh. 


But i still went there anywhere. I managed to finish everything on time
Drive like a racer, then run like a runner
And went back home. My mc-mode is onn

..................

What im reflecting is--

1. For sure if you done everything well, you prepare perfectly, you set everything nicely and deliver everything according to your schedule, of course you will be delighted to do EVERYTHING in your life. You will have fun and more energized to accomplish things.

But if you mess up, if you irresponsible, do everything late, not preparing well, everyone in this world will think that their life is not the best ever.

Your performance will be bad, your boss will be angry at you
You will be angry at other people too.. the world will never be better by this way

Do something, and be responsible.
You will feel like living. The world need you to form a better place for its inhabitants.
Jangan jadi lebihan dunia pulak.

2. Don't curse the disease. It's qada minallah. Semuanya dah tertulis kat luh mahfuz even before you born. Ibu said this to me:

"Haa, see rezeki tu milik Allah. Siapa kata bila nabila dapat kerja boleh dapat duit? (because before i fussed about having no money ngeh2 that i stressed about the need to work) Now you got the job yet you cannot make money in this 10 days. Just rehat je."

Meh. Sure. Allah is the best planner.


Ok sekian.

No comments: